Franchise Consulting Services
Are you considering owning your own business or franchise and not sure where to start?
Franchise Finder Solutions, LLC provides free franchise consulting services to assist you in making the best decision in buying a franchise, business or business opportunity. We represent over 450 of today's leading franchise opportunities and are well known in the industry for our professional approach by our franchise partners. Our primary goal is to help you navigate through the entire process and build a business for your family and you.
Do you have an existing business and ever wondered if it would make a good franchise?
Now Franchise Finder Solutions can help you determine if franchising your business makes sense.
How our 5-step process works
Assessment of Goals and Business Preferences
We will focus this call on a deep assessment to learn your personal, business and financial goals, areas of expertise, ideal business models and industries, investment levels, and much more...
Research 400+ franchises
We will perform a detailed research in our database to identify franchise concepts that match your background and goals.
We will present to you a list of franchise concepts that match your profile and goals. We will hear your feedback and either move to step 4 or repeat our matchmaking process as needed.
Investigation Process and Validation
We will introduce you to the franchisors of your selected franchise concepts, and assist you in the entire research & discovery process, so you can make an informed decision (weekly calls for 4-6 weeks).
Final Decision (go/no go)
After having completed the due diligence you and the franchisor will be ready to make a final go/no go decision.
Franchising Tips and Articles
Recent Franchise News
- 7/14/2020 - PJ's Coffee of New Orleans Reports Strong Mid-Year Franchise Development Returns
- 7/8/2020 - Conserva Irrigation Adds 14 New Territories In First Half Of 2020
- 7/8/2020 - Senior Care Authority Franchise Owner Mary Molnar Receives the Rising Star Award From the Cleveland Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- 7/8/2020 - Right at Home Names Kimberly Speaks of Hilton Head, South Carolina, as National Caregiver of the Year
- 7/2/2020 - PJ's Coffee of New Orleans Partners with Sodexo for Expansion with United States Marine Corps
- 7/2/2020 - Neighborly Acquires HouseMaster
- 7/2/2020 - Saladworks Extends Super Summer Celebration Following Successful June
- 7/1/2020 - Tint WorldŽ expands into greater Toronto area with Pickering location
- 6/30/2020 - Senior Care Authority Aligns With the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (NCCDP) to Educate Their Franchisees and Staff
- 6/30/2020 - Pet Supplies Plus Pays it Forward with Food & Toy Donations, Announces 4 Months of Additional Shelter Support